Duluth Farmers' Market (Jan 2004-Dec 2005)
This indoor farmers' market was designed to promote and support local agriculture by providing an indoor farmers' market. With help from the Center for Sustainable Building Design, we worked with the farmers through iterative workshop and design process to help them design a new farmers' market. This would help:
1. promote the growth and sale of locally produced farm goods;
2. provide space for nutritional education of area residents;
3. enhance community relationships;
4. protect and beautify Chester Creek; and
5. promote the use of sustainable building materials and technology.